A current account is a bank account that allows you to access a range of banking services, such as receiving money (like your salary, pension or benefits payments), paying bills, and setting up direct debits and standing orders to make regular payments.
- A minimum of GH¢10.00 to open an account
- Two recent passport pictures shall be provided
- Proof of residence (water bill, electricity bill) etc
- Customer shall provide a valid national ID card to open accounts (Voters ID, NHIS, Drivers License)
- A cheque book will be issued to customer