A savings account is an interest-bearing deposit account held at a bank or another financial institution that provides a modest interest rate.
- A minimum of GH¢10.00 to open account
- Customer shall provide (2) recent passport pictures
- Proof of residence (water bill, electricity bill) etc
- Customer shall provide a valid national ID card (Voters ID, NHIS, Drivers Licence)
- Savings passbook shall be issued to customer
- Attractive interest shall be paid on daily basis on the minimum balance maintained
- No restrictions on withdrawals